Friday, January 30, 2009

Anne is talking back to her editor.

My editor tells me I'm not adhering to the spirit of the blog.

That line will sound familiar only to the most devoted of my many readers. That's how I started out my Just A Bloggin' Along post back in September, 2007.

Short, daily posts, he told me then and told me again last night. This whenever-you-feel-like-it stuff has got to stop.

I tell him that's what Facebook is for.

And I remind him that HE doesn't have a Facebook page. So there!

Doesn't matter, he says. Blah-blah-blog it.

Hmmm . . . I think I just did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's post.

Augusta Scattergood said...

IMHO. There are two schools of Blogger Thought. One is the Facebook Mode. The other is "slow blogging" (you can actually google this, I think). I promised my friends and family no Navel Gazing on my blog so I guess that's why I don't feel compelled to write every day. I agree, that's what facebook is for.
Just one blogger's opinion though!
And many of the blogs I follow seem to be slacking off from the every day comments. Maybe it's just January/ Feb. doldrums...
Augusta

Anne said...

Thanks, Augusta -- I feel so relieved! Hear that, Mr. Editor? Slow blogging, it is then! :-)